Terms And Conditions
- Use of this site is provided by Global Goals Fund Pvt Ltd for their proprietary blockchain enabled platform AltCtrl
(henceforth referred to as AltCtrl platform) subject to the following of the Terms and conditions as given below.
- Your use and access to the website constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your ﬁrst use of the website.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the
use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- AltCtrl platform reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and
Conditions as modiﬁed automatically. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- AltCtrl platform takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or
pages shall be at your own risk and AltCtrl platform shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages
resulting from the use of such other websites.
- All intellectual property on the website and the material or information it contains including without limitation copyright,
designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of AltCtrl platform or
its third party licensors.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from AltCtrl platform is strictly
prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licensee by AltCtrl platform to
use any item displayed.
- Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications
are also reproduced, no modiﬁcations are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. Some materials that have been
outsourced have been published on the website with all the necessary permissions from the relevant copyright owners
(who are not part of AltCtrl platform). All rights are reserved on these materials and
permission to copy them must be requested. from the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions,
comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-conﬁdential and non-proprietary information. AltCtrl platform
reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
to speciﬁc material then the latter shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to
the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
- Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these 'Terms and Conditions' on their part.